Ohno, your art exhibition...? FINALLYS!!!

Rumours has been circulating around for the past few months and now it has finally been confirmed!!


I woke up in the morning to this lovely news:


We all know it's going to happen sometime. And I really have to say I'm proud of this man. Ohno has come so far. He has made many people proud. XD
This time, he's going international! Okay, just Shanghai, but that's already good enough! Can't wait to see his new work. And no matter how wacky and weird-looking they are, they will always be impressive. Because that's what a true artist is.

I mean, just look at the first photo. Is that a fish with a black man's face?? Look at those additional Arashi colours on the wings! And Ohno's tooth!! And in the second photo, is that a seahorse made out of little bits of randomness? Well, it's up to our imagination. And, he's calling it FREESTYLE II... just saying.

Back in the beginning of 2008, I was still in Year 7 (oh my god), and was still worrying about what 11-year-olds worry about (was it that long ago?). That was when Ohno had his first art exhibition. And I wasn't even around as a fan. >_< But now I'm here! XD I will continue supporting you, Ohno, and Arashi too!!! Forever!!!

Anyway, good luck on your hard work Oh-chan! You're so talented!

Look at that! How can anyone not love him?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'M AN ARASHI FANCLUB MEMBER!!!

Album Thoughts: ARASHI / Japonism

Album Thoughts: ARASHI / Are You Happy?