I'M AN ARASHI FANCLUB MEMBER!!!

So it's official. I'm their fanclub member. I don't know what to feel. It just seems so surreal. Am I dreaming?

 
I have been Arashi's fan for two and a half years, and during this time, just thinking about joining their fanclub was something of a long-distance dream. Because it would've been a step closer to seeing Arashi live. Joining their fanclub means I get a chance at balloting their concert tickets. And since I'm going to Hakkaido, Japan, this October, it will become my first time in Japan, which means I might get more opportunities to go to other places in Japan in the future. Not that it's that simple because I still need to compete with 1.9 million other fanclub members, but I'm getting nearer, and that alone gives me hope. I actually thought joining their fanclub was something impossible since you have to have a Japan address, which literally means you have to live in Japan, in order to have a chance to join. And it was all thanks to my job. It was while I was working that I came across a fellow Arashian. She showed me her fanclub card and of course my inner fangirl could not hold in and bombarded her with questions of how. Well, she told me. And I did exactly what she informed me, and here I am, with this gold:


LOL, if I ever do attend their concert, my soul would definitely be taken by Arashi and would never come back to my body.

Anyway, thank you, Hong Kong, for giving us HK fans opportunities to be closer to our idols.

Comments

  1. Hi! I saw your post and would like to know how you could be a member of the club fan, if you can contact me to speak in box, I would appreciate it a lot !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Want to ask if you live in HK since that's how I got it. Sorry if I disappoint you.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Hi! Unfortunately I do not live in HK, I live in BRASIL, so I would not be able to become a member? Thank you for the fast contact! :)

      Delete
    4. There is a place in HK where they help you sign up for Japanese artists' fanclubs. I did it through there. :D

      Delete
    5. I understand .... Would it be possible to contact only by attending on-site? Would not you have a website or some contact to talk? is so complicated for those who do not live in Japan: /... thank you very much for the information 😄

      Delete
    6. Hi! Unfortunately the website is in Chinese language only. Sorry if I couldn't help you. :)

      Delete
    7. Hi! A pity .... but thank you very much for the information! 😘😘

      Delete
  2. hi, i just read your post. i would like to know how you signed up as member of the fan club :'( i really want to be a member coz my friend and I wish to attend Arashi's concert next year for their 20th anniversary :'( I hope you can respond :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, there is a place in HK where they help you sign up for different fanclubs. I got in through there. Unfortunately if you do not live in HK it will be quite difficult. The website is in Chinese language too. Sorry if that did not help. :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, i just saw your post. could you tell where i can sign up as the fanclub member? i do live in hong kong but i can't read chinese? could you help me with the details? thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. do you or anyone know how a fan from Australia can join the ARASHI fan club or do you know if there is a fan club here in Australia
    Thank you
    Barry and Ayssue Fan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sakura storm, I'm a fan from indonesia.. but i could find it an indonesia fan club.. and I thought you could help me.. how i can buy the arashi Concert tiket in Japan? i would like to go there.. hope to hear from you soon.. thank you.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kamu harus jd member fc arashi dulu mbak, soalnya tahun ini khusus member jd kalo pun ngajak teman harus yg member fc juga. karena arashi tahun depan udah hiatus. habis itu kamu ikut undian buat beli tiket.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Album Thoughts: ARASHI / Japonism

Album Thoughts: ARASHI / Are You Happy?