ARASHI IN HONG KONG??

No, I don't mean the Johnny's group Arashi in Hong Kong. Ha, I wish! I'm just making a pun on their name. What I mean is there is a storm coming to Hong Kong right now. It's windy and raining outside.

When it's raining in Hong Kong, plus the many crowded people, you get disaster. Yesterday I went shopping with my mum, when we were suddenly hit by heavy rain, man, we went through hell. It was hell.

You know, when I was in England, I loved rain. I loved putting up my umbrella and listening to the sound of the rain hitting it. Even though I will be soaked and frozen because the rain is so cold I wouldn't be able to feel my fingers, ah I really really misses it. The memories I had. I really want to go back to those times. But now in Hong Kong, it's completely different. The rain is not cold. It's dirty. People get pissed. And annoyed. I get pissed. And annoyed. At the people. And then we'll try to get through the crowd with our umbrellas. Raining is one thing. It's soaking, and we're trying to walk through, and people are darn right next to us, pushing and shoving their umbrellas into other people's faces. Huh.

And then we'll hear the ambulance rushing on the roads, because... well, disaster probably struck. Here in Hong Kong, the rain at its heaviest is probably 3x heavier than the rain in England at their heaviest. And the thunder and lightning here is probably 5x louder and stronger than the thunder and lightning in England at its loudest and strongest. So to me, the storms in the UK never really baffled me. Rather, I loved storms. Actually, I love storms here in HK too. So that when it's the most dangerous I can get out of work. XD

Speaking of storms, I wouldn't want my pun for the title go to a waste, so I'm going to say a little about Arashi. I always wondered what it would be like if Arashi comes to HK for concerts. Of course, if they come to HK, it will most definitely be for a tour and nothing else. Like, why else would they come here if not for a tour? Anyway, I know Arashi's concerts are like, super expensive (why?? Seriously, why??), so I wouldn't care and I'll still pay for their damn tickets if they come here, darn it! My okane is like, "here you go Johnny! Because you created Arashi, I'll do anything! Anything! So here's my okane!! Take it!", darn bastard taking my money.

But if I have to be totally honest about how I think is that Arashi should never come to this horrid city. I mean, you think Hong Kong is so good, think again. Living here is like hell. Living in the UK was hell, living in HK is like another hell. It's really not good. So, Arashi, don't come here. I'LL COME TO YOU. It would be nice anyway if I could see them in their home country. Not that I will ever be able to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'M AN ARASHI FANCLUB MEMBER!!!

Album Thoughts: ARASHI / Japonism

Album Thoughts: ARASHI / Are You Happy?