Why idols should make dreams for themselves in order to make dreams for fans...

This is random but, in the recent news about Ikuta Toma dating that very short-haired policewoman from Ouroboros, Seino Nana, and the news about Horikita Maki getting married, it sort of makes me think... I'm happy for them. You know? And I'm not like other fans where they overreact and feel disappointed. I have always wanted my idols to be happy. Have their own lives, and not for the sake of keeping the idoling fantasy. Because I always felt like true idoling should remain realistic. And not messed up fan mind thinking their idols are always theirs. Because we all know our idols are very, very far away from our grasps. And the only thing we can give them is support, by supporting the choices they make.

And even though Arashi has always been more like friends and brothers to me, and that I see them as forever singles, I, too want them to be happy and have real people by their sides for the rest of their lives. People who truely know them, and who truely loves them. And that's why I feel like if they would just break the idol rule, and go their way with their own lives (and that's not saying to break up or anything) it would've helped a lot with my idoling fantasy. They can do it and still continue what they are doing, it's totally fine.

Okay, it's just my opinion. And that I feel like my friends should have happy endings. And not be lonely old men. That's why. But I do truly feel that the celebrities whom I support should deserve their own happiness. And me just knowing that will make me more happier than normal non-personal-drama fangirling. They can't, for the sake of their job as public idols, lose their own rights to their own happiness. And, I understand some may see it as effecting their job, but they could do it but with low-profile, then maybe, just maybe, the impact wouldn't be big. You know what I mean?

Ayumi Hamasaki being married was just a joke, though. Her marriages are just one big hot mess, and nothing else. So I'm not really happy for her. Sorry, ayu. Maki being married were great news. I was so excited! Super happy for her. Toma dating... well, it's totally fine with me. I don't really know anything about Seino Nana, but I didn't like her character from the drama, so I don't like her. Okay, okay, I know I can't judge her like that. But whatever, so long Toma's happy then it's fine. But the thing is, I really don't understand why a lot of celebrity couples has such huge age gaps. It's kind of disturbing, actually.

I don't know what I'm saying anymore. Maybe because I'm getting a lot of fuzzy feels about marriages lately. Must be Arashi's fault. And ayu's fault. And AKB's fault. They are all singing wedding songs. Sigh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'M AN ARASHI FANCLUB MEMBER!!!

Album Thoughts: ARASHI / Japonism

Album Thoughts: ARASHI / Are You Happy?