ARASHI LIVE TOUR 2014 THE DIGITALIAN DVD (my own)


I finally watched it. After months of waiting. Forty something minutes, lots of money and energy later, then took over six hours to finish all three discs, I finally watched Arashi's THE DIGITALIAN Tour, and... a lot of Arashi backstage crack. I think I'm still hungover on this DVD. But I did find out one thing. I found out why many fans were making such a huge deal out of Aiba's solo, Disco Star. It was hilarious. Just watch the DVD and you will know what I mean. I am not gonna be bothered with the name of the backstage clip on Disc 3 (is it "supinterian"??? I don't know), but it was the best thing ever. I felt like I was actually there with Arashi. Like I was having fun with these bunch of friends while they were doing a concert. They were so full of crack I'm telling you. I mean, we even saw a clip of Aiba showering. What's not to love about that? Also, Ohno trolling Aiba during his solo and imitating Sho's English intro during his solo was pure perfection. He's so cute I want to hug him!! Ohno's solo was really nice, made me like Imaging Crazy even more. I really like the choreo too. But somehow everytime he sings "Imaging Crazy" I always thought he's saying "Amazing Crazy". Need to work on your Engrish, Oh-chan. XD

Jun's solo was really good too. Great choreo. It was nice to see Jun working some great dance moves. Haha, I just need to say more about Aiba's solo, though. It was a total nosebleed watching his performance. What the heck, Aiba? I love you! That constume, though! But he repeated this performance for how many times during this tour? Eighteen times? Not sure. Must have been tiring. Also, his solo got Ohno so pumped up it was like Ohno was on the happy pill. Good one, Aiba! Sho's solo... well, it was weird. Don't ask. But I did enjoy it. Especially when it got Ohno pumped up for another reason. How many times Ohno has tried the English during the two-hour back-stage clip? It was just hilarious I have to thank Sho for it. Thank you for getting Ohno to speak funny Engrish, Sho! But seriously, the back-stage crack was just... ah, it was just the best. We got to see Arashi being so... normal. Like we saw Jun and Ohno didn't shave. And... well... Aiba showering (XD) and Nino's face when he just woke up. There's one more thing I like to also watch, is the staff in the background, and how they laugh with Arashi's crack. And then I would imagine what it would be like if I was working there. Haha. Anyway, I'm rambling too much. I was going to talk about the DVD cover and stuff but ended up talking about the content. CAN'T HELP IT. It's Arashi, dakara. The DVD case is colourful. The hearts make mine doki doki. Too cute. I love how the first two discs are put overlapping eachother. Nice and simple.

I love how Arashi's concert DVDs are so creative, you know. ayu, you need to learn. If I got to choose, between Arashi's concert DVDs and ayu's, judging from packaging point of view, of course I would leap for Arashi's immediately! Anyway, I forgot to mention Nino's solo. It was just perfection. Well, it was great because they had this tour near around Christmas and it was nice seeing Nino all Christmasy. I guess during that time, it must have felt magical. Also, Nino with a guitar. Yeah, you know what I mean. Say no more. TRAP was gold too. Asterisk and Hope in the darkness are worth shouting out to as well. Totally brilliant. Digitalian remix of Troublemaker and Lucky Man was extra gold. Also, at the end of Disc 1, for Zero-G, at the end, where they all jumped really high and disappeared was just... it was just amazing and exciting. God.

They seemed to rush through the end, though. And, no encore?? No Digitalian encore t-shirts to be seen? Shame. Oh wells! They actually came out again after the last song and sang Kansha Kangeki Ame Arashi probably as an encore song. It's not credited in the DVD, but it was in Disc 3, for the back-stage clip. It was because half of it was filmed by Jun from the stage, dakara. Also I felt like all members have participated in the vlogging filming, except Aiba. I can't remember whether Aiba have picked up the camera during it. He probably did but I can't remember. Nevermind!

Conclusion: 9.5/10 Stars.

*P.S. They brought out the balloons again, WHICH WAS EXACTLY WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING TO SEE AGAIN AFTER POPCORN TOUR! WHY ARE THEY SO AMAZING??*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'M AN ARASHI FANCLUB MEMBER!!!

Album Thoughts: ARASHI / Japonism

Album Thoughts: ARASHI / Are You Happy?