Why Ninomiya Kazunari is still the best at age 32

Ninomiya Kazunari is not normal. If you put him along with other people the same age as him, he will look out of place. Like, just put him in the age 20's category because no way he's over 30. Wait, I think I may have his youth power too. Maybe when I'm over 30, the same thing will happen to me. But then again, he look great with the rest of Arashi, so maybe he's alright afterall. XD


I knew of Nino since I was 10 years old. I was still in England. Was still in primary school. Watched Letters from Iwo Jima and BAM, fell in love with the guy. I had been (sort of) following him since then, and watched some of his dramas and movies along the way. But I wasn't, like, obsessed, you know what I mean? So I didn't know about Arashi. Weirdest thing was that I only knew he was in Arashi after I looked up the group. Which was kind of creepy actually. Other than the fact that Sho and Jun caught my attention when I was watching Arashi's older shows, Nino was the other member I kept my eyes on, and then I fell in love with his personality. Ohno and Aiba still wasn't doing me any affect at the time. Haha. Of course, Ohno is now my favourite member, but Nino was my first ichiban when I got into Arashi. Not that Sho and Jun didn't try to come before Nino, but I always don't really know how I feel about Sho and Jun. I don't know, I'm weird. It feels like they should've been my favourites at first but they never really hit me to that level, you know.

Anyway, back to Nino. So I followed the guy for a long time. And to now, Nino still impresses me, whatever he does. He's like, a magician. Well, he is. No, like a little fairy that enchants people with his goodness. He's just has this effect that no other people has. I'm sure not only me he'd put a spell on, you guys out there probably can feel it too. Just look at him! Gosh.

Also, I think Nino dressed in a suit is the best looking out of all Arashi, and not Sho and Jun. I already mentioned that Nino is like a god to me, so he has a weird effect on me, makes me think that way. I love how he's so confident with himself and mostly doesn't give crap about pointless things. Also, he loves playing video games. And is exactly who I need for a husband. I mean, my brothers are like, video gaming obsessers, and I used to see Nino as my brother, but he will do great as my S.O., lol don't get mad at me. Geesh, I'm still allowed to dream about it!

I have looked up Nino before I knew of Arashi, and I already knew he was more of a singer than an actor. But I had only seen one live performance of his. And I meant this as like, way before I knew of Arashi. It was the performance of Nino singing Niji while playing on the piano, with glasses on too. Was that from the Beautiful World Tour? So imagine my happiness when I found the song in Arashi's Time album. However, during the time I thought he was playing for some special event concert or something, lol. Don't ask. But I was impressed. Though I didn't continue to look more into it, haha. But, darn, he sounded great. I thought overall, he's a good singer. Definitely a great plus for Arashi's music. Also he composes his own solos. That's so cool since the rest of them are not as in the composing field as Nino.

Also guess what? My 30-year-old brother likes Nino too. He seen GANTZ, and he thinks Nino is mega handsome. When he told me that I was like Kyaaaaaa. LOL. He's also a fan of Nino's movies and his acting. When my other brother found out Nino was in Arashi, he was like "what? He's in Arashi?" because everyone in my family knows I'm a big Arashi fan, so that was his reaction, because, you know, they sees Nino as an actor, so they were taken aback when they found out he was in Arashi, because, you know, Arashi is more of a musical group. I was like, don't worry, that was my reaction too!...

Anyway, I just want to thank Arashi for bringing out the best in Nino, and shaping him into what he is today, and letting Nino shape out the Arashi we see today, and letting me see more deeper into this guy who used to be a mysterious actor to me, for so many years...

I hope you continue the way you are, Nino. And ganbate for the future.

Otanjoubi omedetou!

32 REASONS WHY NINO IS THE BEST

01. He says he's good-looking. And he is. Yet he said it in a cute way. Not in a vain way.

02. His wisdom.

03. His snarks.

04. He said Arashi is the biggest crisis in his life. Bless him.

05. His obsession with video games.

06. His written interview answers.

07. His deep and sincere love for Arashi

08. His talents.

09. His dedication to his work, yet sometimes seems so lazy. But actually he's not.

10. The saving of his money.

11. His eternal youth. Not really. XD

12. His monk-ish look during his younger days.

13. His hands. LOL.

14. His snarky tsukomi LOVE for Ohno. OHMIYA FOREVER.

15. His childhood friendship with Aiba.

16. His weird-ass fashion on VS ARASHI

17. That Hollywood movie.

18. Him and a guitar.

19. Him and a piano.

20. His own lyrics.

21. His self-composed tunes.

22. Those magic tricks.

23. His laugh.

24. His smile.

25. His wit and sense of humour. Ha. Ha. Ha.

26. His sadisticness. (Probs it's not even a word lol)

27. His commercials

28. His selflessness

29. Those blond hair days.

30. My 8 years love for him

31. My siblings likes him too

32. His never-ending sexiness! XD 

Such a long list. This just shows how old he is. Haha, just kidding! Obviously there are a lot more reasons why Nino is awesome, and I can put quotes here, but as always I can't be bothered. Haha.

Happy 32nd Birthday, Nino!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'M AN ARASHI FANCLUB MEMBER!!!

Album Thoughts: ARASHI / Japonism

Album Thoughts: ARASHI / Are You Happy?