HAPPY 35th BIRTHDAY, OHNO SATOSHI!!!

I feel like with each year Ohno Satoshi ages, he look younger and younger. Maybe it's just me. But everytime I look at him, all I could see is a bundle of cuteness that I can't even. He is just... so cute. And because I share my room with my sister, I sometimes look at a picture of Ohno and will go "Oh-chan! You're so cute!!" in this cute voice, and she would be like "gross". Lol, I wish Ohno would know how much dignity I sacrifice for him. Not that I actually mind, haha. I sometimes come across other Arashi fans in Hong Kong (like, in real life), and then they would ask me who my favourite member is. Surprisingly they are all Ohno-ichibans too. I guess we're too yasashii, like Ohno, that's why he's our favourite, lol.

But it's pretty funny when I think about it. I mean, Ohno Satoshi is like, 16 years older than me. And I find him cute. Sigh. Well, he's an idol after all. And idols are like, genetically mortified to look perfectly aged without any flaws. Seriously, are they even human? Well, it doesn't really matter because they gave us Oh-chan.

Well, our riida has come a long way, and he has finally secure his own place in society, accepted by everyone. He's doing great with what he's doing, going at a relaxing pace. He deserves all the success he has now, because we all know how much Ohno has gone through to get to where he is now, and I think his biggest support is not the fans but Arashi members themselves. Each member has given support, love and courage to him, and he has gained so much self-confidence I'm actually proud of him. And Arashi, of course. Though some things doesn't change, haha, like dozing off and not speaking for most of an entire episode of their show. Like Arashi ni Shiyagare, I swear he only says like, two or three lines in an entire 50-minutes episode. If you don't specially focus on him, you wouldn't even know he's there! Lol, that's what happened before he became my ichiban! I actually didn't even notice him, haha.

Anyway, just continue to be the yasashii, sleepy, kawaii, fishing and so-hilarious-without-purpose riida we all love then you're fine, Ohno. And I will forever support you and love you, Oh-chan. Even when you're an ojisan! Haha! I will try not let Nino beat my love for you! And try not let the stupid media let you down, you know how mean they can be. Just be yourself and do what you want and... go be happy! But never forget Arashi, haha.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! AND I WISH YOU WELL FOR THE FUTURE!

Someone please hurry up and give Ohno a new drama.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'M AN ARASHI FANCLUB MEMBER!!!

Album Thoughts: ARASHI / Japonism

Album Thoughts: ARASHI / Are You Happy?