I want to see MaoJun BABIES!!

Just some random messed up opinions from my weird ass mind. Is the recent, well... uhum, not really recent... more like never-ending... news about Jun and Inoue Mao getting married. I don't know if the darn media is trying to make this up to get people hyped up or what their purpose is, but this thing is starting to do my head in, making me begin fantasizing what it would happen if this shit is real. I know the whole Hana Yori Dango thing was precious, but I guess even the media is obsessed, can't let them go, sigh. Well, this is my imagination of what will go down. Mao is pretty. She is mature. She looks great with Jun. Jun is happy. Mao is happy. Leave them alone. Oh, and I'm imagining one or two babies too. Girls most definitely, because I cannot see Jun having boys, sorry. Lol. Arashi will remain unaffected. I will be very happy for Jun. I mean, he deserves it. And I sometimes imagine what it would be like to have parents who were once on-screen couples, I would probably be like, looking them up on the internet like "look at my parents!", haha. And of course, they will make beautiful babies, because they are beautiful themselves. The darn Johnny's can't stop Jun, I mean, he's already ready, he's at that age, and I say "go for it, Jun!", because you deserves it. I can totally see Jun and Mao as parents. My gosh. I mean, the whole idol thing is getting absolutely ridiculous. We all know Jun will never be ours so cut that darn fantasy and see Jun as a human, geez!

I'm imagining a huge wedding and then the rest of Arashi will attend and it's going to be so big, like "Wedding of the Year" BIG. But of course, that's not going to happen because you know how secretive they are, especially Jun, sigh. But seriously, even if Jun marries, Arashi is not going to be affected, so chill, Johnny! Just let them be, like you used to! I personally find him more sexy and a turn on married to Mao. Lol. Like another piece to my idoling fantasy. Not jealous at all. Nope, everything's fine. -_-

Anyway, a few years later, you will see Jun like Oguri Shun: a baby strapped onto his chest.

AWWWW!

Look how good they look.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'M AN ARASHI FANCLUB MEMBER!!!

Album Thoughts: ARASHI / Japonism

Album Thoughts: ARASHI / Are You Happy?