Sakurai Sho turns 34!

I'm so sorry, Sho-kun! For this belated birthday message! I've been so busy with life, I didn't even have the time and mood to write this post. So I'm just going to make a brief message to our dear Sho-chan, wishing him a happy 34th.

Sakurai Sho was the first member who caught my attention when I was still discovering Arashi. He was the hilariously cute failboat who loved to eat when I watched their older variety shows. Not that he's not now, but it was much more funnier back then. Sho is always the MC at the centre in their shows, it doesn't matter whether it's VS Arashi, Arashi ni Shiyagare, Arashi no Shukudai-kun, or any of their other shows. And along with NEWS ZERO, Sho has become a well-respected host in his own right.

And at 34, I hope he continue to stay as great as he is now but also not forget to rest more, and don't over-work himself. That's all I want to say. Thank you, Sho, for being part of Arashi! And I'm going to end this short post with a huge picture of Sho from Japonism tour for you to drool over because I'm too lazy to find another picture lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'M AN ARASHI FANCLUB MEMBER!!!

Album Thoughts: ARASHI / Japonism

Album Thoughts: ARASHI / Are You Happy?