Christmas means Aiba's birthday!!

These are like the 3 months birthday posts or something. Ohno, Aiba, then Sho. Seriously. I'm so sorry I've been so busy with life and well, collecting Arashi stuff, that I didn't have time to even show you what I've collected. Sigh. Anyway, let's get onto what this post is about.

Aiba Masaki has come a long way, and he did take some time to get into my heart. And even though I love him now, there was a time in the beginning where I didn't pay much notice of him. And I even found him annoying. But things changed, and now I have a different view on Aiba Masaki. He is one precious and special person. And that is a fact, not opinion. Aiba is sunshine. He is happiness. He is the dorky, loveable, baka that everyone loves. His baka image kind of faded in recent years, but he remain to be the always-smiling, always-laughing, Aiba. The one with the teddy-bear-huggy voice. The one who shrugs off negativities. The one who smiles through even hardships and full of enthusiasm. That's Aiba Masaki. And I believe his personality is one that is very hard to find in this cruel society we live in, probably near extinction. Which is why he is so precious. And with each year passes, Aiba grows more as a person, and grow more as a public figure, one that people respects. And as he turns 33, we briefly look back on how much he achieved, how much humility he has through the years, how much happiness he gave to, not only the fans, but to Arashi themselves.

So here, I want to thank Aiba Masaki, for always being the cute, adorkable, loving, fun, and forever happy person that he always is, and thank him for his forever supportiveness for Arashi.

Happy birthday, Aiba!

And I will end this short post with a picture quote from our dear Aiba-chan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'M AN ARASHI FANCLUB MEMBER!!!

Album Thoughts: ARASHI / Japonism

Album Thoughts: ARASHI / Are You Happy?